Sunday, November 6, 2011

Where is God leading me?

I want to be aware of where God is leading me.  I don't want to just barge ahead with my own plans like I usually do and ask God to bless it.  I know God plants dreams in our hearts.  How do we know which ones to pursue?  I really want to work for myself so I can create my own schedule and therefore take better care of myself.


I am trying to build my tutoring business, but so far I have had no leads.  It's only been about a month since I started advertising.  I thought something would of turned up by now.  I wonder if this roadblock means I'm not suppose to continue or am I to persevere?  I have tutored before and had many clients during the summer.  When school started they discontinued.  I want to help contribute to our family's expenses but am limited to what I can do.


I also have a blog I've been dabbling at for awhile.  About five months ago I decided to step things up a bit and see if I could make some money doing this.  It can be found at www.fruitfulhome.blogspot.com.  It's about saving money and ways to make money from home.  I am passionate about it and get excited when working on it.   The only thing is I'm not that great with technology.  I will keep praying and see where God leads me.  How have you discerned what God wants you to do with your life, especially involving limitations?

No comments: