Sunday, April 15, 2012

Where Have I Been?

I am not happy with myself that I let this blog go for so long.  It seems to go  in cycles.  I was working part time as a preschool teacher and also trying to work on my other blog The Fruitful Home.  I've been hoping to make a little money from this blog, but so far nothing significant.

I think of all my friends in the chronic illness world and hope and pray that they are hanging in there and finding comfort and strength through God and others.  I have been in a flare for the past few days.  My arms feel like lead and my shoulders, neck and upper back feel like they are being tightened as tight as can be.  I'm sure you are familiar.  Pain seems to make it so hard just to get through the little things.  I am constantly trying to keep my perspective and being grateful for all the things I do have.  I am reading a book by Debbie Macomber called One simple act- Discovering the Power of Generosity.  It is a good read. I also found a new blog called Finding Purpose in the Pain and Chronic Christian Crafter.  I will try not to let so much time go by next time.

No comments: