Monday, July 25, 2011

Coming Home

We got back from Ocean City, New Jersey on Saturday.  It was warm weather with a breeze for the most part.  No rain.  Yeah!!  I always feel so relaxed when I'm there.  It's hard not to feel relaxed when your goal for the day is to sit at the beach and read and then go out to dinner.  Is there any way you can bring that feeling home with you? 

I ate so much though.  The people we were staying with would bring home chocolate goodies from the candy store.  I am on a weight loss program which I kind of chucked out the window for the week.  I was bad.  Now it's back to taking good care of myself.  My chiropractor wants me to go on a gluten free diet.  More about that in my next post.  I hope everyone has a chance to get away, even if it's for a little while.

No comments: