Friday, July 8, 2011

Songs that speak to me

I wanted to share with you some songs that speak to me when I'm having a hard time putting one foot in front of the other. I bought Sanctus Real's new cd. It has many great songs on it. I especially like "The Redeemer". You may have heard it on the radio. Some of the words are:
"Sometimes I just want to start over because everything looks like a wreck and I need the courage to carry on because I can't see what's ahead." The rest of the lyrics can be found on many sites, you just need to google the name and artist. I can really relate to those words. When I'm in the middle of a flare I feel like everything is falling apart. It's hard for me to get a new perspective. I don't like not knowing what's going to happen in the near future. It's hard for me to trust God with my days. I am still learning to let go and not feel the need to know everything.
Another new cd I love is "What if we were real" by Mandisa. My favorite songs are Stronger and Lifeline. They remind me that even though I may not like the place where I am, God can use it for His good to make me stronger. Lifeline reminds me to rely on Him. Check out the lyrics and let me know if they speak to you as well.










No comments: