Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Changes Are Coming

I can't believe another year of school is right around the corner.  My kids start September 7th.  The summer always speeds by way to fast.  I think it's because I never want it to end.  There are no homework deadlines, no early morning wake up calls, no tight schedules.  My daughter will be going into tenth grade.  Where does the time go?  My son will be entering seventh grade and will be in a new building.  He is feeling uneasy about the whole thing. 


I am in the process of looking for a new part time job.  I'm feeling uneasy about that.  Will I find the right thing?  Will the hours work for me?  Will I have enough stamina?  I am looking for a preschool job.  That is what I'm good at.  I'm also trying to grow my tutoring business.  What I'd like to do eventually is only do the tutoring and be able to make my own schedule.  That would be wonderful.  I'm also getting back to blogging.  I have another blog that can be found at www.fruitfulhome.blogspot.com.  It is about making money from home and saving money.  I don't know where it will take me.  I don't always like living with the unknown.  There are so many of them.  Actually our whole life is an unknown to some degree.  Only God know where certain things will take us.  we just have to trust Him and go along for the ride!  What are some changes you see coming up for the new school year?
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: